Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:14:18 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Chris Pressey <cpressey@catseye.mine.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beginning C++ in FreeBSD

On 2004-04-21 11:05, Chris Pressey <cpressey@catseye.mine.nu> wrote:
> [...]

A single Greek word for which there isn't an equivalent word in English
-- and I mean exact equivalent, including all the possible meanings and
nuances that this word can express in the Greek language -- should be
enough as an example, right?  This isn't an "expression", it is a single
word, but there's no reason why a single word cannot be considered an
expression either :)

- Giorgos