Date:      Wed, 5 May 2004 17:13:07 +0300
From:      hugle <hugle@vkt.lt>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw: ouch!, skip past end of rules, denying packet

Hello all.
I get such messages in dmesg:
ipfw: ouch!, skip past end of rules, denying packet
[...]

what is causing such messages ?
google doesn't say anything..
and one more thing..
i've realised, that pipes doesn't give my banthiwith I should get

instead of 100kbits i get ~70...
insted of 156 i get ~100
and so on..
anyone have a clue whete to search?