Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 23:56:05 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Rob <drifter@stratos.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: `aic' preparedness...

In message <199810030511.BAA23829@stratos.net> Rob writes:
: 	Is anyone working on this and making any real progress?  I heard
: that someone was looking into it, but making no promises.  If I were
: capable of doing more than shell scripts and `hello world'-type programs
: I would have been happy to help, but alas I can't.

The UltraStor people are in the same boat until I get the ultrastor
drive done (I'm not even looking at it until November, given the
insanity in my life right now).  Given the performance improvements
I've seen with CAM on my PPro, it seems well worth it.

Warner