Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Wills <steve@stevenwills.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/33521: mozilla port doesn't build irc client ChatZilla

The following reply was made to PR ports/33521; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Steve Wills <steve@stevenwills.com>
To: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:46:03 -0500

 Thats fine with me, I can add it to my pkgtools.conf file to always pass that
 flag, so its not big deal. However, according to the mozilla developers,
 chatzilla is nothing more than about 78k of JavaScript and XUL. From my
 experience, it doesn't add a great deal of time to the build or the on disk or
 in memory images. Whats your reasoning behind making it optional?

 Steve

 --
 The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction makes sense.
         -- Tom Clancy