Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 08:17:01 -0500
From:      Raul Zighelboim <rzig@verio.net>
To:        "'fs@freefall.freebsd.org'" <fs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'n@nectar.com'" <n@nectar.com>
Subject:   mirroring the system fs

Hello there;

I must install FreeBSD on a raid 0 system, based on ccd.

my fstab is:
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/sd0s1b             none            swap    sw              0
0
/dev/sd2s1b             none            swap    sw              0
0
/dev/ccd0c              /               ufs     rw              1
1
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0
0

and ccd.conf is:
ccd0    16      6       sd0s1e sd2s1e

but I cannot load the kernel until ccd0c has been defined, and I cannot
defined it without the kernel!

Is there a bootstrap that understand ccd ?
FreeBSD floppy that loads the kernel but then goes on into the hard
disks ?
If I was to boot from bootp or a floppy, would I be able to revert
control to the local drives ?

thanks.