Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:05:02 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small X?

In message <200003311702.KAA23310@freeway.dcfinc.com> "Chad R. Larson" writes:
: I haven't heard from any of them about a delivery date.  The Circuit
: City guy said "a week to 10 days" on 3/17/00.

I was told the same thing on March 17th as well.  I only ordered one
and am #6 in line to get one here.  I called on the 24th and it was
going to be at least two weeks before they could get me one from that
date.  I'm not holding my breath, but will still get one.

Warner