Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:47:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jaime@snowmoon.com
To:        gabor@t-hosting.hu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IMAP crashing on message move

--0-1222961500-1152722822=:29098

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Gábor Kövesdán wrote:
> Jaime wrote:
>>     Looking in /var/log/messages, I find lines like this:
>>
>> Jul 11 21:28:47 atlas kernel: pid 81702 (imapd), uid 1001: exited on signal
>> 11

> Are you using any CFLAGS in /etc/make.conf?

 	I don't remember changing anything in there.  Checking, I find
this:

atlas:~>more /etc/make.conf
# added by use.perl 2006-06-28 12:34:45
PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8
atlas:~>more /etc/defaults/make.conf
/etc/defaults/make.conf: No such file or directory

 	Doesn't look like it to me.  Did I miss anything?

> Btw, do you use the stock compiler or something from ports?

 	I used whatever was in FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE early last week.  I
generally don't like to screw around with optional stuff when I don't have
to.  :)

> I suggest you to rebuild everything related with stock compiler and without
> any CFLAGS set. You can do this comfortably with portupgrade -f.

 	Based on the above, do you still think that I need to do this?

 							Thanks,
 							Jaime
--0-1222961500-1152722822=:29098--