Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:54:15 +0100 (BST)
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        "Robert V. Baron" <rvb@cs.cmu.edu>
Cc:        "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steveo@iol.ie>, Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: pccardd initializes interf. too late (arpwatch port exits ea

I just saw something that might help me.  WHen my laptop boots, i get a
message that pccardd recognizes my card right in the middle of my login
prompt.  It doesn't interfere with KB input, but it's annoying and messy.
Does the sleep mean i can tell pccard to wake up several seconds after i
have logged in?  Or is there a way i can start it earlier so it finishes
its duites before the login prompt?

-jm