Date:      Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:47:18 +0900
From:      kaz@kobe1995.net (NAKAMURA Kazushi)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: sysutils/xmbmon,sysutils/xmbmon

Oh, dear Bill "distfiles" Fenner,

In article <200307071701.h67H1W3L024474@freefall.freebsd.org>
fenner@FreeBSD.Org writes:
>	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 ports
>whose distfiles [or main web pages] are not fetchable from their
>MASTER_SITES.  Could you please visit
>
>http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/kaz@kobe1995.net.html
>
>and correct the problems listed there?  The individual ports with
>problems are sysutils/xmbmon,sysutils/xmbmon.

There is NO problem. xmbmon201.tar.gz can ftp get with easy from here.

>	Problems are usually of two types:
>1. The software package has been upgraded and the version in the

>2. The mirror site being used no longer contains the software package

And MOST usually,

3. The network of your site is stupid. OR, you try to ftp get
 at holiday of the FTP site.

Don't send junk "unfetchable distfiles" mails. Please.

ps. xmbmon is upgraded to ver.2.02. So I will follow it soon.
  Wait the ports of xmbmon2.02, please.
--
$BCfB<OB;V!w?@8M(B		<mailto:kaz@kobe1995.net>
NAKAMURA Kazushi@KOBE	<http://kobe1995.jp/>;