Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:20:04 +0000
From:      "Ethan Akins" <ethanakins@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Kernel / RAID PDC20276

I am looking for a pre-compiled version of the FreeBSD kernal with drivers
for the Promise PDC20276 chip!

fdimage, however by default does not include support for the Promise
PDC20276 chip. Also, I have browsed Google / Yahoo, etc... but had no luck
in the search.

If you could help me out with any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
:-))

Best Regards,

Ethan Akins
ethanakins@hotmail.com