Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:37:20 +0400
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        "Dru" <genisis@istar.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Low speed of running win-application under Wine

Hi again,

I found out that problem is in slow XFree86-4
on my Riva TNT2. Because KDE-2.2.1 also work not
very fast on it. I installed KDE-2.2.1, Wine and
XFree86-3 on another my computer (wich is much
more slower than previous one) and everything
work in speed as I expected (this computer has
128M of RAM, Cel. 300A and ATI 4M 3D-Rage-??).

Unfortunatelly I have problem with Russian
language in Windows-applications' menus and
with running games under Wine, but this is
another story.