Date:      Sat, 15 May 2004 16:04:31 -0400
From:      jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   x.org server

I am looking to update my x server and I found x.org in the ports.  It
was hiden so I would like to know if it is ready for desktop use or is
it still under development/debugging.  I was going to update to
xfree86-4-snap until I found the x.org version.  Also do I need to do
anything special when I upgrade from version 4.3, like change config
files or something?  I expect I have to rebuild all ports that depend on x.
Thanks,
Jason