Date:      Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:13:55 +0100
From:      Alex Huth <a.huth@tmr.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD, Juniper netscreen & Java

Hi!

I am actual at a problem i had also with Debian on the same Laptop. I need =
make a VPN connect to a Juniper netscreen. As far as i know Juniper only wo=
rks
with java from sun.
On Debian i had to use java 1.5, with 1.6 it did not work.

Is it right that the native jdk port is a patched sun java? I can=C2=B4t ge=
t it
working, even with the jdk 1.5. The linux-sun-jdk 1.5 will not install beca=
use
someother ports are to new for it.
I get the login and the applet to execute, but the final applet where the V=
PN
is setup will not appear.

Anyone using VPN with Juniper netscreen on FreeBSD?

thx

Alex