Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 08:00:49 +0200
From:      Borje Josefsson <bj@dc.luth.se>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, bsd-nomads@clave.gr.jp, roger@FreeBSD.ORG, karsten@rohrbach.de
Subject:   Re: Nokia Card Phone 2.0 PCMCIA GSM phone, need help

On Sun, 14 May 2000 22:31:02 BST, Roger Hardiman wrote:

> Karsten,
> =

> > > I've got a Nokia Card Phone 2.0.
> =

> > got it running on my vaio n505x under linux. it attaches as standard
> > serial and can be used as a modem (AT cmd set, flow control, that's
> > pretty it)
> =

> =

> I got it working with FreeBSD 3.4-stable (the commit has been made)
> but i've not committed to 4.x or 5.x yet as I do not have any hardware
> set up to test it.
> =

> It also works with PAO on FreeBSD3.4, once I fixed a bug in the PAO
> source code.

It was no big problems with 4.0R either (no PAO). Just add the entry in =

/etc/pccard.conf, and a corresponding sio* in the kernel - it worked more=
 =

or less right out of the box. No patches needed.

The only thing is that the card phone seems to default to connect at 9600=
 =

bps. Does anybody know the right AT commands to enable 28k or 44k?

--B=F6rje