Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:04:58 -0500
From:      M a t a d o r <bullfighter@home.com>
To:        nat <nat@unixlover.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NE2000 ISA.. IO address(how can i find it!)

Why don't you get a *shudder* "REAL" Ethernet card.  Kingston KT_100 has
a Dec 21140 Chipset ; that is what I am using, it works very nicely.
Also, I recommend 3com.  I payed over CDN$100 for my card and it is/was
well worth it !!

You'll probably be using your ethernet and monitor for the rest of your
life, so put some bucks into the two.
That's my take bud !

Signed,

Matador ( @ EfNet )