Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 1996 23:13:07 -0600
From:      "Joshua G. Bartolomie" <jpg1503@borg.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help

Help!
I know nothing of unix, which is why i am interested in Freebsd. A
freind of mine told me a bout it so i thought i'd give it a shot..!
I have 2 harddrives, both 1.08 gig in size, i want to have one dos and
one freebsd. BUT when i contact your web site to download, it connects
me to the ftp site, no biggie. but nowhere does it say what files i need
and what to do with them. i see lists of about a couple hundred files,
Do i need them all, or am i looking in the wrong directory??
any and alll help appreciated!
						Joshua G. Bartolomie
						JGB1503@borg.com