Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:15:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Richard Arends <richard@unixguru.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STARTTLS

Hello,

This morning sourceforge tried to send mail to me using TLS. Sadly enough
this failed.

---------------
Apr 29 09:13:32 mail sm-mta[82896]: STARTTLS=client,
relay=mail.sourceforge.net., version=TLSv1/SSLv3, verify=FAIL,
cipher=DES-CBC3-SHA, bits=168/1
68

Is TLS not working, or should I do something to get it work???

Greetings,

Richard.

----
An OS is like swiss cheese, the bigger it is, the more holes you get!