Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:26:12 -0400
From:      Robert Sexton <robert@kudra.com>
To:        Alex Le Heux <alexlh@funk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Superblock.

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 10:26:26AM +0200, Alex Le Heux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I once had a similar situation: I had wiped my disklabel.

<Useful help deleted>

I know its easy to suggest somebody else do things, but turning this
into software might make for a very handy salvage tool, without a lot
of work for the author.  We seem to have folks popping up often
looking for little projects.

I wonder how many folks have toasted drives in a recoverable way and
not bothered to ask for help....

--
Robert Sexton - robert@kudra.com, Cincinnati OH, USA
There's safety in numbers... Large prime numbers. - John Gilmore