Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:09:31 -0500
From:      Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   portupgrade -P[P] now works with Pkg in 2.4.13

--ehj9cPxI0fka3iIpAHul4dh2qalj0o6LF

I've just committed portupgrade 2.4.13 that allows -P and -PP to work
again. It also fixes a number of other issues with pkgng.

-p is still broken for the meantime. It requires intrusive changes that
I will push to -devel soon for wider testing. It would be helpful if
more people used -devel. I don't use portupgrade at all and rely on
feedback.

As for portmaster package support, I will work on that next.

--=20
Regards,
Bryan Drewery