Date:      Sun, 7 May 2017 05:26:48 -0700
From:      Mylan Connolly <mylan.connolly@gmail.com>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel Kaby Lake Support
References:  <CANk4dZnhTCSPkcF8DnsU86BxTnmdzVfiaz=iNbxdgWEAKLmE4Q@mail.gmail.com> <f223e38c-6145-26b1-b356-170461e576cf@nomadlogic.org> <CANk4dZnj7zyh2iFum8T8wdU_u_6fTBwYNGSHzx9PHLTHg_cH0w@mail.gmail.com> <457b9277c9ea90d24ba3620f09a5ad06@mikej.com> <CANk4dZnE19BFF8fLQDq0R8DN5zdwkq2WUb3881T3d6UM4bvj-g@mail.gmail.com> <59d50c9d-4115-7974-dafe-8b105234679c@astart.com> <CANk4dZ=AyxnG6jr-fb7dUWkirkJZv9R3G9%2BuuD83wGz2fpW6EA@mail.gmail.com> <CANk4dZm%2BhoPReJ7TkpKdZ0a4DqHhBx_r8WOFMshtvF3dpsue1A@mail.gmail.com> <590EE3CD.4030009@abinet.ru>

So far this is not working and I haven't looked into it yet. I plan to
soon, however