Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:40:03 +0800
From:      "Amos" <amos.xinda@xindacc.org>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:Furniture fittings

Dear Sir,

I am delighted to know you.

I know from fuzing com that you have enquired about metal products,We are a
professional hardware products manufacturer located in GuangDong Province,
China mainland. We can supply automatic lathe products and punching parts
etc, Would you please provide me with more detailed information, such as
drawings, or samples, etc., so that I can arrange to quote or make samples
for you immediately.

I am expecting for your response.

Best Regards,
Xinda Hardware Manufacture Co., Limited
CEO: Amos
Tel: +86(0)769-82555855
Fax: +86(0)769-89026059
Add: No.7, Lane 1, Xiangnan 7th Street, Tianmei Industry Area, HuangJiang
Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Province, China