Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:29:41 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Aha, just thought of a solution.... Games: src for gtk!

guys,

as some of you know i have been learning gtk by actually doing and
by asking help.  i need help now with the range slider widgets.  i
need to have the user select  at least four things rat range from 1
to 100.  i have found at updated one gtk v 1.2 demo to at least v
2.0.  i would still like to see more examples.  i have already found
one game that got me on the right page for one thing.  all that's
left is my Options and File.  The file asks whether to "Save" things
to disk or two quit.  the options sets things like
"words-per-minute",pitch, and amplitude or volume....  does anybody
know of any game that uses gtk in C that shows how to do multiple
ranges?  of course, the port does have to be a game, but that seems
most likely.

thanks in advance,

gary

--