Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:05:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        daren@sefcik.cc (Daren Sefcik)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: low level format--how??

Daren Sefcik once stated:

=> =Is it possible to do a low level format of a scsi disk..I do not see a
=> =utility to do so.
=>
=> scsiformat(8)

=rover >man scsiformat
=No manual entry for scsiformat
=rover >

Khmm... My man-page is dated August 19, so it was in -current back then...
I used this once on a 2.2.7 machine...

Is there ``/sbin/scsiformat''? Or may be you have to use camcontrol now?

I guess, scsi(8) and scsiformat(8) are now stale, and I should remove them...

Someone more knowledgeable has to step in now.

	-mi