Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:54:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      wb2oyc@cyberenet.net
To:        Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
Cc:        Larry Dolinar <LARRYD@bldg1.croute.com>, owner-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: misc

On 22:59:27 Snob Art Genre wrote:
>>On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 wb2oyc@cyberenet.net wrote:
>
>Hmm, somehow only flamers seem to have that impression.  I have found
>there to be a lot of generosity and cooperation around here.

Thats crap!  You guys flamed me for telling it like it is!  You couldn't
deal with the facts.  All I did was lay it out there.  It was you guys that
came back with the nonsensical comments making fools of yourselves.

>> they all work and FreeBSD doesn't, whose wrong here dude?  You
>
>No Microsoft OS works by any definition of "work" that I use.  Linux
>works, FreeBSD works.

You've got your head in the sand if you really believe that!  I hate uSlop
too, and the only reason I do have it here at all is because I need it to
support those at work!  Thats why I prefer Linux or FreeBSD, and use
both far more than the other crap.  But you guys really do have a holier
than thou attitude sometimes.  I've been on this list for about a year by
the way, so I'm not some transient flamer............

Paul