Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:49:15 -0700
From:      javocado <javocado@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS pool within FreeBSD bhyve guest

Hi,

I would like to create a zfs filesystem within my bhyve (FreeBSD 10.1 as
the guest and host) allowing users of the VM to run zfs send/receive
commands on the zfs filesystem within their bhyve VM.

Is this possible and what is/are the methods and options for creating the
zfs filesystem (or volume) within the VM? If there is a way to do this,
would any of the proposed methods depend on whether the VM lives in a file
versus a zfs volume? My VM is file-based.

Thanks!