Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:46:52 -0800
From:      Henrik Hudson <lists@rhavenn.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Playing AAC+ streams with XMMS

On Wed, 04 Aug 2010, paul wrote:

> Hy
> I've been trying to play AAC+ streams with XMMS, but it keeps pre-buffering over and over again. faad2 is installed. Anyone knows a way to solve this?

You probably already know, but XMMS is depracated and really no
longer supported. Personally, I switched a few years back to using
MOC / MOCP and it works great. It is curses based, but is very
simple, clean and easy to use and has been able to play everything
I've thrown at it. Sorry, not the exact answer you were looking for.

Henrik
--
Henrik Hudson
lists@rhavenn.net