Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:32:18 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

On Monday 27 January 2003 15:27, you wrote:
> Willie Viljoen wrote:
> > In the excitement of setting up a project, it seems Stacy and I have
> > managed to steal it inadvertantly from Peter Kieser. Our sincerest
> > apologies to Peter for the offence, we hope that we can mend some fen=
ces
> > and possibly join forces with him.
>
> [..chomp..]
>
> Wow.. One second I'm begging people to help with bsdevents.org, and the
> next people are taking hostages to work on projects..  I wish all
> projects went like this.
>
> So, is this only for general advocacy, for "to do" items, events, etc?
> Which one?  All of them?  Should I NOT register bsdevents.org? (sheesh,
> whic IS IT?! :))

Register :)

I'm planning to get freebsdnews.org later today once some people return s=
ome=20
e-mails, but it will be specifically for links to news articles and relea=
se=20
announcements and such things, no reason we can't link the two sites thou=
gh,=20
create a sort of BSD web ring like OSDN have done with=20
slashdot/freshmeat/sourceforge etc :)

> I can also offer www/dns/etc for the project if anyone still needs it.

That would be great, I think we've got DNS and mail mostly sorted, but so=
me=20
more WWW mirrors are always appreciated, I'll let you knowf

> Eric

--=20
Willie Viljoen
Freelance IT Consultant