Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:17:02 -0500
From:      Kevin Weiss <kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AWE 64 problems

At 07:08 PM 7/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Thanks Kevin,
>
>Indeed, xamp runs great!
>Thanks! Btw, you know a good mpeg player for freebsd?
>Bye,
>
>Reinoud.

Unfortunately, I didn't install any mpeg ports on my FreeBSD gateway machine.
My main goal is getting DNS up and running.

Try "xanim"...I think that's the name of it.  I've haven't used it myself,
but I've seen
screenshots of it, and looks like a good mpeg player.

If you get it working great, let me know.

Kevin Weiss
kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu

FreeBSD - Turning PC's into Workstations
http://www.freebsd.org