Date:      Thu, 2 May 2019 15:13:59 -0400
From:      "Lucy Wilson" <lucy.wilson@infodigimedia.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   F5 Networks Users | Please Advise

Hello,

I just went through your LinkedIn page and found out your company and I was
curious to know if you are interested in acquiring F5 Networks Users Contac
List  with email, phone and complete details?

Titles like - IT Decision Makers, CEO, CFO, IT Engineers and many more.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Specialty (Revenue and
Employee).

Let me know your thoughts on this, so that I can get back with more
information on your interest.

Best Regards,

Lucy Wilson

Demand Generation