Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:21:41 -0000
From:      "Lawrence Farr" <freebsd-stable@epcdirect.co.uk>
To:        "'Clayton Milos'" <clay@milos.co.za>, "'Lawrence Farr'" <freebsd-smp@epcdirect.co.uk>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Areca Weirdness - UFS2 larger than 2Tb problem?

I'm not convinced it's an Areca problem anymore, as I've copied
300 or so Gb on now, but it will randomly corrupt the fs and
reboot itself. Background fsck will not fix it, but a manual one
does. I'm going to drop the partitions below 2Tb and try the test
again to try and eliminate any hardware/driver issues.