Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:22:40 -0400
From:      "dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   portsentry dumping core

Hello,
    I've installed the portsentry port on a 5.2.1 box. When i start it:
portsentry -tcp
intending also to use
portsentry -udp
it starts up, atempts to listen to my first tcp port 1, then dumps core.
This also happens with udp. Have you noticed this behavior before?
    And on the subject of portsentry do you know if the 2.0 portsentry is
still out there and if so are there plans of porting it to FreeBSD? I'd
really like the advanced stealth mode detection ability.
Thanks.
Dave.