Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:37:36 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
To:        havoc@Cal30B054.student.utwente.nl (Theo van Klaveren)
Cc:        dfr@nlsystems.com, akm@mail.theinternet.com.au, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about GLIDE...u

+----[ Theo van Klaveren ]---------------------------------------------

| I have a Voodoo 1 (and a very limited budget, too :), and the I'm porting
| the source you're talking about. I'll clean it up and release it as a
| patch as soon as I'm finished. Won't be working on it during the holidays,
| though.

I'm involved with a project I can test it with.

CrystalSpace is a (very) cross-platform 3d engine, so I'll get too see
how much improvement it makes with 3d hardware on board..

http://www.sourceforge.net/project/?form_grp=649 or
http://crystal.linuxgames.com/

For those of you interested.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |