Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:47:43 -0400
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        "Ettikan Kandasamy" <ettikan@nttmsc.com.my>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCCARD Installation

"Ettikan Kandasamy" wrote in message ID
<C82567A7.00244D88.00@NTTMSCCJ02.nttmsc.com.my>:

> Hello,
>
>      I'm trying to install 3Com Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX (model
> 3CCFE575BT-D) in to my Dell laptob-freeBSD 2.2.8. Could some one help me with
> the setup/installation procedure.

That sounds suspiciously like the ethernet net card I got with my
dell, and no, its not supported in FreeBSD at this time. The problem
isn't the driver for the card, but support for CardBus, which is
different enough from PCMCIA/PCCARD to need a lot of work. You really
should ask follow up questions on freebsd-mobile.