Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:00:46 -0700
From:      Jason Fesler <jfesler@calweb.com>
To:        Joel Sutton <suttonj@interconnect.com.au>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SLANG enthusiasts?

We've installed it; as I remember, it wasn't *that* hard to
get going.  However, I don't have the time it takes to do it
again and learn how to submit ports :-).  Key point, is to make
sure your slang is current and installed :-).

--
Jason Fesler  jfesler@calweb.com   'whois jf319'     | "Time is an illusion;
Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   www.calweb.com     | lunchtime, doubly so."