Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:50:14 EST
From:      HThomp@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ethernet card

I have just upgraded from FreeBSD 2.2.7 to 3.4 and I am having troubling
getting my ethernet card to work under 3.4.  The card is an SMC EZCard 10
(SMC1660T).

In 2.2.7 I had the following in my kernel to use the card:

device ed0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq3 iomem  0xd8000 vector edintr

In 3.4 the card is showing up during probing for PnP devices as:

CSN 2 Vendor ID: SMC1660 [0x6016a34d] Serial 0x29177270 Comp ID: @@@0000
[0x00000000]

I've tried using my old kernel entry and it does not seem to work.  How can I
address this card?