Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:42:52 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Keith=20Spencer?= <bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au>
To:        paulh@logicsquad.net, fbsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cant get it to allow dialins !

Sorry Paul, I inclused old files...
I have done all this as you suggested in earlier
mail. From win* PC i should get a terminal window with

username:
password:
challenge! Doesn't happen. Do I enable pap in
ppp.conf?
and create ppp.secret? Or how do I do this?
At the moment I get control chars and crap on the
terminal window and when I press enter there.
Hmmm.
Thanks for your patience. This is supposed to be a
trivial thing. It is not turning out that way. I must
be doing something wrong!
Keith