Date:      03 Sep 2002 09:36:21 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
To:        Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug or by design?  HELP!?!?

Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> writes:

> No go.  Tried the automatic one and the command line recovery.  Has
> anyone setup the FreeBSD loader to load Win2k before?

I have FreeBSD and WinXP on 2 different drives. I used to have 2K
where I now have XP.

I installed FreeBSD _after_ installing windows and when asked about
boot loader, I put one in the MBR of each disk. This just worked for
me.

--
- Wayne Pascoe  -  http://www.penguinpowered.org.uk/wayne/
    If there's anything more important than my