Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:43:39 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This guy is so far out

Hi Guys !

I know we said we wont be talking about this much more, but if you think
the writer has problems, then you should read some of comments that follow.
I heard that just a little knowledge can be dangerous, but this quite
surpassed everything I imagined....

Just an example:
 >  i also did a little reserch! and found out that Dos runs with a command
called
 >          "command.com" i advise that if you do now want your clildren
running this Dos hack to click "Start"
 >          -=> "find" -=> "files or folders" and enter "command.com" and
then search for them.. deleting any
 >          on these files that you can find! a commen place for it to b
hiding is c:\ and also c:\windows

It's really nice to know that some people don't know what they are talking
about.. Disk Operating System(DOS) has nothing to do with Denial of Service
(DoS, I think it's spelled this way).

It's really weird how people took this article for truth..there are a lot
of computer illiterate people in the world....

But I have to send this link to people in my firm. I guess they need a good
laugh now and then...

Take care,
Andy

At 8.1.2002, you wrote:

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *