Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 17:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, heller@cdnow.com
Subject:   Re: July 2nd SNAP question.

been that way forever.

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----