Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:46:26 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: News...

>         That could be a lot of fun if you ever get wardialed. :)
>
> >X-TEN power controllers. Or have a machine with a bunch of specially
> >wired modems. The on-hook relay on the modem is wired to the reset
> >switch. Simply connect to the right modem, try to dial, and viola, one
> >reset pc.
> >
> >Gary

I did. :)

I had this setup for 5 of our servers, couldn't figure out why one day
(2 days after I had set it up) they started mysteriously rebooting..

Now its going to be "reset-switch-tied-to-demux-on-printer-port" or
something like that.

Cya

--
Adrian Chadd			| UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		| (also known as the Good, the bad and the