Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:15:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Seeders <rlsiii_2000@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4-H and Linux

Hello, my name is Robert Seeders.  I am a student at
Lovejoy High School, Georgia and a very active member
of the local 4-H club.

I am currently working on a 4-H computer project
focusing on the Linux operating system.  That's right,

4-H isn't just about cows or cooking.  We have many
4-H'ers who are into technology.  In fact, when the
National 4-H Technology Team met this summer a large
part of our discussion was centered on how to bring
computer technology and Internet access to everyone.
That is one of the reasons I decided to do my project
demonstration on Linux.

Through competition, I will be able to reach many
other senior level 4-H'ers who are interested in
computer technology and I hope to convince the other
15 members of my state 4-H Technology Corps to explore
the use of Linux.   It is also my goal to win at State
Level competition this year, I placed third last year.

While I found your website useful, any additional
information or materials regarding Linux, your
company, and your role in the IT industry would be
helpful to my project and your assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at:  rlsiii_2000@yahoo.com

You can also send information to the following
address:
12009 Scottish Court
Fayetteville, GA 30215

Sincerely,