Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:27:48 -0700
From:      "David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: panic: timeout table full

	I just browsed for any information I could find on this problem. It seems
that my crash differs from the others reported in a few ways:

	1) I was running 3.2-STABLE from about 26 days ago.

	2) I had maxusers set to 64, not something absurd like 4.

	3) My machine was not massively loaded at the time. Pretty much all it was
doing was runnning xntpd (stratum one with over 100 clients) and compiling
libc_r.

	I raised maxusers to 128 and re-cvsupped the latest.

	DS