Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:13:08 +0800
From:      FreeBSD Daemon <free.bsd@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   php5 on a system upgraded from FBSD5.4R to FBSD6.3-p3

dear list,

i just upgraded my system from 5.4R to 6.3-p3
when i now try to install php5 w/ apache integration (apache module) i
get the following error when i try to start apache20:

Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp5.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp5.so: Undefined symbol "__res_ninit"

I googled but neither of the solution provided by the net community
works ... i would really appreciate help.

Thanks in advance!

Zheyu