Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 01:37:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BetaReport sent to XFree86.org

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 	I've submitted a bug report to the XFree team about the problem
> I was talking about here (if anyone has any suggestions, I will try
> them though).

Could you refresh my memory on what is the card in question?  I have a
newer Mach64 and it is working great with 3.1.2B.  (B as in bee, not D
as in dog)  ATI changed the Mach64s recently and they do not work with
3.1.2.  I think they're called Mach64DTs or somesuch.

>         Chipset: Silicon Integrated Systems (chipset unknown) (PCI Probed)

So these are the turkeys that made my motherboard:  SiS  :-)