Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:36:17 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Newbies resources - please check

Following a request from Jordan in -questions a couple of months ago and
independent suggestions from newbies in the past few weeks, we have a new
list of learning resources prepared by and for newbies which will be updated
regularly.

I'd appreciate some help to check the web page which is temporarily at
http://ahimsa.welearn.com.au/work/index.html
(or newbies.html for the same with relative links)

1. Let me know if you spot any errors or can suggest improvements
2. If it refers to your work, please make sure it does so correctly
3. Can someone organise to get it onto the FreeBSD web site?
4. How would I go about updating it?

This page does duplicate some information available elsewhere, but it
highlights the most appropriate resources from a newbies perspective and
provides a single entry point for self-help at an appropriate level.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more