Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:00:18 -0000
From:      "Client Support" <support@securetrading.com>
To:        <freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Query regarding Free BSD 6.1/amd64 ST:0070368

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of securetrading. We are a payment service
provider and process online transactions for various merchants.

One of the products we provide our customers is called XPay, which is a
java client that is hosted on the merchants secure server that submits
transactions by manipulating our payment gateways.

The reason why I am contacting yourselves is that one of our merchants
is setting up our XPay system, and are using Free BSD 6.1/amd64, they
have informed us that only Java 1.5 is available on the 64bit port, and
1.4 won't compile. Our XPay client won't work with java 1.5 due to
certain security constraints within this version of java that prevents
it from working. Is there a patch available so that older versions of
Java, such as 1.4 can be used on Free BSD 6.1/amd64? I have looked at
your website and cannot see a direct link to a patch and was hoping you
could assist us in our search to resolve this issue for our merchant.

Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions or queries,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Aled Roberts

 <http://www.securetrading.com/userImages/small_new_logo3.gif>;
SecureTrading Ltd