Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:46:14 +0800
From:      gnehzuil <gnehzuil@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   [extfs] status report 7

 * Now ext2fs can read ext4 extents in read-only mode. However, It has a
bug, which can not support mmap(2) system call because I have not
finished ext2_bmap() function.

Plan for next week:

 * Implement ext2_bmap() function to support mmap(2) system call. Then
ext2fs can support to read ext4 extents completely.

 * Implement dir_nlink and uninit_bg features. But I am not sure these
features need to be required in read-only mode. If they don't be
requried, I will try to implement flex_bg feature.

lz