Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:30:55 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB

We've been seeing this problem (the I/O ports for your USB controller
don't appear to be being set) a little on -current for a while now, but
we haven't pinned the actual problem down.

On my laptop, I can check the base address register for this:

mass# pciconf -r pci0:7:2: 32
0x00001061

Please check the above (I expect it to be correct), just in case your
BIOS is doing something odd.