Date:      Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:42:43 +0000
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Beryl/Compiz ports looking for a maintainer

--------------enig0E28577877586452F5384589

Hey list,

As you know, (at some point) we're working on X.org 7.2 in a different
repository. At the moment I have (almost) working ports for compiz and
beryl. I currently maintain them but it's taking more time than I want
to allow it. Furthermore, I don't want to maintain them when it's going
to hit the FreeBSD ports collection and I'm not going to add it without
a maintainer set. I first thought I would add it to the list of ports
maintained by x11@ but we/they have enough work to do with the current se=
t.

So, I'm looking for a maintainer who is responsive, careful, and I guess
it's better if he's a committer (but that's not mandatory). If you're
interested and already using my git tree, that's a big plus.

I'm working at updating beryl ports to 0.1.99.2 (and will probably work
on the 0.2.0 update) but I hope this is the last one, cause time spent
on beryl ports isn't spent on something else.

--=20
Florent Thoumie
flz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD Committer