Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      0000-Administrator  <root@acromail.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sessreg program with X11

Does anyone either have sessreg working correctly -- or know of a
replacement I can use with freebsd. Sessreg is a program that you put in a
couple of your xdm files so that when someone logs in through the xlogin
widget they show up in utmp/wtmp/lastlogin via the who and finger command
etc. I have multiple X terminals connected to my freebsd box so this is
quite necessary. I've tried using all the command line parameters to
specify the correct files (i.e -u -x -w) but I have not been able to get
it to work. Is there an replacement program that would handle this?